From English to Russian
- Regular translation: starting at EUR 0.035per word in a source page at a rate of 6-8 pages (1500-2000 words) per day, depending on text quality. Simple formatting, proofreading and editing included. Complicated formatting to be discussed on a case by case basis.
- Rush translation: rate and output are negotiable
Consecutive interpreting presupposes that interpretation is made each time the speaker has completed a sentence or a phrase. This form of interpreting is used in conferences, negotiations, hearings, as well as in informal settings
- Starting at EUR 15 per hour
- Negotiable rates per day (regardless of hours) outside Moscow + travel, insurance, meals and lodging.
- Simultaneous interpreting:
Simultaneous (telephonic) interpreting is a method of rendering the speaker's words as they are spoken. It involves a team of highly qualified interpreters using specialized electronic equipment, so that the audience may hear their interpreting in their headsets. Such interpreting is arranged primarily for international conferences, business meetings, presentations, guided tours, etc.
- Starting at EUR 49 per hour. Depending on the subject and duration of the conference, interpretation can be made by two and more interpreters.
- Flat, negotiable fees for simultaneous interpreting for business meetings involving a limited number of participants. No specialized electronic equipment is used. Saves time and money.
- Free of charge (comes in a package with Interpreting Service)
- Flat fees can be negotiated for large projects.